Schedule An Event
The Andrews Research & Education Foundation manages the Andrews Institute Conference Center and schedules all events that occur within the facility. Our state–of–the–art conference center serves as an outreach resource for internal and external groups for conferences, workshops and other activities.
Conference Room Features:
- Multiple rooms available with or without use of lab
- 3 Conference rooms with seating up to 100
- Built–in Audio Visual equipment with connectivity to lab
- Podium and wireless lapel microphones
- Free WiFi available throughout the facility
Download our brochure for more info about on–site capabilities for medical seminars utilizing our surgical skills lab.
To Schedule an Event
To schedule an event at the Andrews Institute Conference Center please contact:
- or email us
You will need to fill–out an event application available by contacting us. The form needs to be faxed to 850.916.8579
The reservations office will take care of all your room reservations and table set up needs. When reserving your room, please let them know if you will have food and/or beverages at your event. The catering department is not responsible for the arrangement of room furniture or any decorations brought in by the customer.
Legends Café is the food & beverages provider at AREF
Contacting the Catering Office
Once you have booked your room reservation, please contact the catering office. You may call 850.916.3748 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a appointment. Catered events must be finalized at least 10 days in advance. We can assist you in making all the necessary decisions to determine which of the services we offer that will best suit your catering needs. Our office hours are Monday–Friday 9 a.m.– 5 p.m., closed on weekends and holidays. After we have finalized all of the details of your special event, you will receive a confirmation sheet to be signed and sent back to us by email or Fax 850.934.2086. We will not be able to complete your event until we have a signed confirmation sheet and proper billing information.
Cancellations and Payments
Event cancellations must be received 5 business days prior to the scheduled event. If an event or menu items are cancelled less than two working days before an event a 33% charge of the total price of food and drink ordered will be assessed. Any orders cancelled within 24 hours of the event will be charged 100% for all items and labor already ordered or used for the event.
- To ensure the success of your event, any changes to the catering food and\or beverage order must be made one week prior to your event.
- Final head count must be received 72 hours before your event
- All catering prices are subject to 18% taxable service charge and 6.5% tax
- No Food or Beverage of any kind will be permitted in any banquet or meeting room not purchased through Legends Café which is owned and operated by Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Due to local and state health ordinances buffets will remain open for service for a maximum of two (2) hours, any unused food or beverage cannot be removed from the premises
- A $50 Attendant Fee, per attendant will be applied to all Carving, Action Stations and Plated Meal Service