New physician joins staff at the Andrews Institute
November 26, 2012
Topic: orthopaedic sports medicine
The Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine welcomes James Natalie M.D., as its newest staff member. He is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician and offers a substantial variety of non-surgical solutions to patients who have nerve, muscle and bone conditions that affect the way they move on a regular basis.
Natalie received a medical degree from the Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health and finished a residency at the Ohio State University Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
He specializes in musculoskeletal and sports medicine, as well as musculoskeletal ultrasound, spinal injuries and electrodiagnostic medicine.
The Institute offers the highest tier of orthopaedic sports medicine care that can be achieved in the U.S. It consists of dedicated research laboratories, conference centers and multi-specialty clinical departments. The medical center currently has a staff of 40 clinicians who can provide patients with all-inclusive continuum of care.
Andrews Institute Foundation news & articles
- NFL's Adrian Peterson makes speedy recovery into most productive year yet ~ 1/23/2013
- Browns' rookie gets back in the game after knee surgery ~ 9/11/2012
- Free assessments benefit student athletes ~ 9/5/2012
- The Eagle Fund of the Andrews Institute Foundation supports America's wounded soldiers ~ 3/29/2012
- The Andrews Research & Education Foundation emphasizes exploration, advancement and knowledge sharing ~ 3/28/2012