Juliet M. DeCampos, M.D.
Baptist Medical Group - Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Baptist Medical Park - Nine Mile
9400 University Pkwy.
- Sports medicine, team care, shoulder and knee surgery, baseball injuries, adolescent and female athletes. Specializing in treatment of shoulders, knees including arthroscopy
- Medical School: University of Southern California School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Southern California Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine Fellowship - Kerlan and Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic; AO Trauma Fellowship in Ulm, Germany
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Faculty and Course Instructor at the October 2015 American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine surgical skills course, Consensus and Controversy: Advanced Techniques for the Athlete's Shoulder.
Current Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American College of Sports Medicine
- President of the FORUM of women orthopaedists
Current Team Affiliations
- Medical Director for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- Team Physician for Pine Forest High School