Adam W. Anz, M.D.
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Sports Medicine; Knee, Shoulder and Hip Injuries; Stem Cell Research
- Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, AL
- Residency: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- The Steadman Clinic/Steadman Philippon Research Institute, Vail, CO. - Sports Medicine; Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Clincal/Research Stem Cell
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Strength of Lateral Knee Tendon Repairs
- Mobilized Stem Cells for Cartilage Repair
- Bone Marrow Stem Cells for Osteoarthritis
- MRI Mapping of the ACL
- Anz AW, Branch EA, Rodriguez J, Chillemi F, Bruce JR, Suzuki RK, Andrews JR. Viable Stem Cells Are in the Injury Effusion Fluid and Arthroscopic Byproducts From Knee Cruciate Ligament Surgery: An In Vivo Analysis.Arthroscopy. 2016 Dec 30. [Epub ahead
- Anz Aw. Current and future stem cell regulation: a call to action. Am J Orthop. 2016;45(5):274-278.
- Saw KY, Anz AW, Jee CS, Ng RC, Mohtarrudin N, Ragavanaidu K. High tibial osteotomy in combination with chondrogenesis after stem cell therapy: a histologic report of 8 cases. Arthroscopy. 2015 Oct;31(10):1909-20
- Branch EA, Milchteim C, Aspey BS, Liu W, Saliman JD, Anz AW. Biomechanical Comparison of Arthroscopic Repair Constructs for Radial Tears of the Meniscus. Am J Sports Med. 2015 Sep;43(9):2270-6.
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Resident/Fellow Award Winner, Eastern Orthopaedic Association Annual Meeting; Award for Best Clinical Research, Wake Forest University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Resident Research Day; Charles M. Baugh Award in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, USA College of Medicine
Current Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- International Society of Arthroscopy
Current Team Affiliations
- United States Ski and Snowboard Association
- Fort Walton Beach High School: Team Physician