William Gray, D.O.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Physiatry)
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Interventional pain management and spine medicine, non-operative orthopaedic care, back and neck pain, hip and knee pain, headaches, Gunn Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS), medical acupuncture, osteopathic manual medicine.
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Residency: Wayne State University / Oakwood
- Spine Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Anesthesiology Pain Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Subspecialty Certificate in Pain Medicine