* James Piorkowski, M.D.
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
- Hand & Wrist Specialist
- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders of the hand, wrist, and elbow; fracture care; peripheral nerve surgery; complex wound care; and reconstructive plastic surgery.
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Internship: General Surgery, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Residency: General Surgery, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
Plastic Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
Orthopedics, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
Hand, Breast and Reconstructive Microsurgery Fellowship: University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
Current Society Memberships
- Candidate Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery and New England Hand Society
- Diplomat, American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and American Board of Surgery.
- * This provider is an independent member of medical staff of Baptist Hospital Inc., and is not an employee or agent of Baptist Health Care.