* Steven C. Kronlage, M.D.
Steven C. Kronlage Orthopaedics
1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
- Hand & Wrist Specialist
- Adult and pediatric surgery of the hand, wrist, and elbow; sports medicine injuries of the upper extremity; arthroscopy of the wrist, and elbow; Post-traumatic reconstruction of the upper extremity; Arthritis surgery of the upper extremity
- Medical School: Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA
- Residency: Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA
- Harvard Medical School, Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women’s Hospital- Hand, Microvascular, and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery; Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Hand Surgery.
- Kronlage S. and Faust D “Screw Fixation of Mallet Fractures” Journal of Hand Surgery (British abd European Vol 2004) 29B: 2: 135-138.
- Harris MB, Kronlage SC, Carboni P, Robert KQ, Menmuir B, Riccardi, JE, Chutkan NB “Evaluation of the Cervical Spine in the Polytrauma Patient” Spine 2000, 25(22),2884-92.
- Harris, MB, Waguespack, A, & Kronlage S.; "Clearing the Cervical Spine in Trauma Patients: Are We Really Sure it’s OK to remove the Collar?" Orthopaedics 20(10) October 1997.
- "The Benefit of Carpal Tunnel Release in Patients with Electrophysiologically Moderate and Severe Disease" Journal of Hand Surgery, Vol 40;3 2015 pp 438-444
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Named onf of the "45 Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeons to Know" by Becker's Spine Review; 2001 Harry Morris Award from the Louisiana Orthopaedic Association; 1996: Alpha Omega Alpha; 1993: Phi Beta Kappa; 1993: Phi Kappa Phi; 1989: L.S.U. Honor Scholarship
Current Society Memberships
- Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member Florida Medical Association
- Member: Florida Orthopaedic Society
Current Team Affiliations
- Medical Director Pensacola Pelicans 2009-2010
- Blue Wahoos Consultant Physician (2014 - Present)
- * This provider is an independent member of medical staff of Baptist Hospital Inc., and is not an employee or agent of Baptist Health Care.