Charles A. Roth, M.D.
- Knee and shoulder surgery; Knee ligament reconstruction; Total and partial knee replacement; Cartilage resurfacing; Shoulder arthroscopy; Repair ligaments; Labrum; Rotator cuff
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio
- Internship: Charity Hospital, New Orleans, LA
- Residency: LSU Affiliated Hospitals-Orthopaedic Surgery Shoulder replacement and fracture repair
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Phase 2b, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Randomized, Parallel Group to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a study drug for Prevention of DVT in Subjects Undergoing Primary Elective Knee Arthroplasty
- Phase 2, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a study drug for Prevention of DVT in Subjects Undergoing Total Knee Replacement
- A comparison of Orthovisc® to Corticosteroid Injection in Shoulder Osteoarthritis
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Pivotal Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Cartilage Autograft Implantation System (CAIS) for the Surgical Treatment of Articular Cartilage Lesions of the Knee
Current Society Memberships
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Florida Orthopaedics Society
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Orthopaedics Association
Current Team Affiliations
- Pensacola Christian College Team Physician
- Pensacola Christian Academy Team Physician
- Gulf Breeze High School Team Physician
MEET YOUR DOCTOR
Dr. Charles Roth is a highly skilled orthopaedic surgeon at The Andrews Institute, an affiliate of Baptist Health Care. Because he's an employed physician, Dr. Roth is also a proud part of the Baptist Medical Group network of quality, caring physicians serving the greater Pensacola area.
To learn more about Dr. Andrews and The Andrews Institute in Gulf Breeze, Florida, we invite you to visit The Andrews Institute Web site by clicking here.