David R. Chandler, M.D., M.H.L.
- Orthopaedic Spine Specialist
- Rehabilitation and surgery of disorders of the spine, cervical and lumbar spine fusions, injuries in the cervical and lumbar spine, non-surgical treatment of adult scoliosis deformity, surgical management of degenerative disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, sports injuries of the spine and osteopathic spine fractures.
- Medical School: University of Southern California, Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
- Internship: Surgery - Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery - University of Southern California Affiliated Hospitals - Los Angeles, CA
- Spinal Rehabilitation and Surgery - Los Angeles County-Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center - Downey, CA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Current Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Additional Information: Additional privileges in Procedural Sedation.
Learn more about The Andrews Institute Spine Center in Gulf Breeze, Florida.