* Erik C. Nilssen, M.D.
- Foot & Ankle Specialist
- Arthroscopic and open treatment of all foot and ankle disorders, including athletic injuries and total ankle replacements.
- Medical School: University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
- Internship: Surgical Internship - McGill University. Montreal General Hospital. Montreal, Canada
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery - McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- American Sports Medicine Institute, foot and ankle
Current Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
Current Team Affiliations
- Auburn University Football, Team Physician
- Jacksonville State University, Team Physician
- Bessemer Academy Football, Team Physician
- Montreal Canadians National Hockey League, Team Orthopaedic Resident Assistant
- * This provider is an independent member of medical staff of Baptist Hospital Inc., and is not an employee or agent of Baptist Health Care.