Leslie M Barnes Remski, M.D.
- Orthopaedic Trauma & Fracture Care Specialist
- Orthopaedic Trauma; Fracture Care; Pelvic and Complex Fractures; Malunions/Nonunions; Fragility Fracture Management
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, LA
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical Center, Birmingham, AL
Current Society Memberships
- » Orthopaedic Trauma Association, Candidate Member 2008 - 2011
- » American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Resident Member 2005 – 2011
- » National Medical Association, 2008, 2011
- » American Medical Association, 2000-2011
MEET YOUR DOCTOR
Dr. Leslie Barnes is a fellowship trained orthopaedic trauma specialist working at Baptist Hospital's state-approved level II trauma center. Her interests include both acute and complex fracture care and she works in partnership with the Andrews Institute.
Click here to learn more about Dr. Barnes and Baptist Medical Group - Orthopaedic Trauma.