Daniel E. Murawski, M.D.
- Foot & Ankle Specialist
- Musculoskeletal disorders of the foot and ankle; Sports injuries; Overuse conditions; Deformities; Arthritic conditions
- Medical School: University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Internship: Orthopaedic Surgery - Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery - Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Foot & Ankle Surgery - Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Murawski DE, Beskin JL. Increased Displacement Maximizes the Utility of Distal Chevron Osteotomy for Hallux Valgus Deformity Correction. Foot Ankle Int. 2008; 29(2): 155-63.
- Murawski DE, Brodsky JW, Reid JJ, Royer CT. Tibio-Talo-Calcaneal Arthrodesis with a Compressing Intramedullary Nail: Early Results. Poster pres., AOFAS Summer Meeting 2007
- Murawski DE, Murray HH. Diagnostic Approach to the Swollen Hip in Spinal Cord - Injured Patients. Podium pres., King-Hancock Day (Atlanta), June 2004
- Murawski DE. Arterial Injury in PCL-Intact Knee Dislocation. Podium pres., King-Hancock Day (Atlanta), June 2003
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Top Residency In-Training Exam Scores 2004, 2005
First Place 2004 AAOS Resident Case Authoring Contest - Murawski DE, Gaston RG, Peljovich AE, Lourie GM. The Triggering Digit. AAOS Resident’s E-Letter 2004; 2(10).
Current Society Memberships
- Diplomat, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Member, Florida Orthopaedic Society